Only 6% of Joburg bridges are in good condition – JRA: The Johannesburg Roads Agency says that, out of the 902 bridges managed by the City of Johannesburg. only 6% are in good condition. The remaining 94% need immediate intervention.
OVERVIEW: Legal counsel for Zuma, Gupta and others implicated in #StateCapture all present at inquiry: The first day of the commission of inquiry into allegations of state capture was marked by lengthy submissions and introductions, including by legal representatives of those implicated, with the first witness only expected in the stand on day two of proceedings.
POLOTIKI: The state capture inquiry so far: News24 Politics Editor Mahlatse Mahlase, Assistant Editor Pieter du Toit and Legal Reporter Jeanette Chabalala bring you up to speed at lunchtime on day one of the Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Allegations of State Capture. Watch.
WATCH LIVE: State capture inquiry starts: The Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Allegations of State Capture officially starts in Johannesburg. Watch live.
POLOTIKI: What to expect from the state capture inquiry: A special edition of Polotiki ahead of the start of the Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Allegations of State Capture. Watch.
Commission of Inquiry into State Capture to begin: The Judicial Commission of Inquiry into allegations of state capture is scheduled to begin and many key witnesses are expected to testify.
News from Africa: