The Independent Agency Search & Selection Company (IAS) will hold its first masterclass of the year on Tuesday 23rd January 2018, entitled ‘What Marketers are looking for in 2018’.
The masterclass will feature leading industry panellists. These include:
• Alison Badenhorst – Rand Merchant Bank
• Grant van Niekerk – Mondelez
• Juliet Morrison – Ascendis Health
• Others to be confirmed
Masterclass will cover the following:
• Panel Discussion
• Expected outcome and views for the next 12 months and how this will impact on marketing and communication initiatives
• Pressure on budgets – how CMOs are handling this
• Digital vs Traditional Media and the prioritization of Content Marketing
• Procurement & Marketing
• Media & Production Transparency – what CMOs are seeing
• How Agencies can help
Date: Tuesday 23 January 2018
Time: 14:00 pm – 17:00 pm (Registration at 13.30 pm)
Venue: IoD (Institute of Directors), National Office, 144 Katherine Street, Graystonridge Office Park, Sandton
These Masterclasses are exclusive to subscribing agencies and their staff. All names and titles of staff members must be registered with IAS before attendance is approved. There are no costs for any subscriber to attend the IAS Masterclasses.
For non-subscribers a once off cost of R3000,00 ex VAT per Agency attending will be applied.
Please confirm your attendance by Tuesday 16 January 2018 to Hlamazi Mabunda email@example.com
Should you wish to know more about becoming a subscriber to the IAS range of services to agencies, please be in contact with Johanna McDowell or Nikki Munsie on 010 594 0281