Johannesburg in the news:
- Khaya Angel will take fight to Auckland Park: “We have therefore decided to take the #BringKhayaAngelBack march all the way to Auckland Park, Johannesburg at the National SABC offices. – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Phalatse wants heads to roll over Sowetan clinic hostage incident: JOHANNESBURG – The City of Joburg's Health and Social Development MMC Mpho Phalatse wants heads to roll following a reported hostage … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Woman who was raped by 17 men opposed to decriminilisation of sex work: Johannesburg – As a former sex worker, Thulisile Portia Khoza has been through plenty of harrowing experiences. But there's one in particular that … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Yeoville residents call on Cele to prioritise crime and drug dealing: JOHANNESBURG – Residents of Yeoville have gathered at the Recreational Centre in anticipation for police minister Bheki Cele and Gauteng … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Zero elephants poached in a year in top Africa wildlife park: JOHANNESBURG — One of Africa's largest wildlife preserves is marking a year without a single elephant found killed by poachers, which experts call … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Reach Trust for Solar and Building Management?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? Johannesburg is the world’s biggest man-made forest, with over 10 million trees. This number is set to grow, as City Parks launched the Greening Soweto project in 2006, with the goal of planting an extra 200 000 trees in the famous township. Not only do Joburg’s trees combat the greenhouse effect, they help reduce noise in this ‘urban jungle’.