Johannesburg in the news:
- A win is a win, emphasises Cyril Ramaphosa: The ANC has taken to the streets outside its Luthuli House headquarters in the Johannesburg CBD to celebrate its victory. This comes after the party … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Cyril Ramaphosa: We have learnt our lesson: JOHANNESBURG – The African National Congress (ANC), which won 8 May general elections with a historic low score amid anger over corruption … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- South Africa's ANC celebrates election win: Thousands of supporters of South Africa's African National Congress have taken to the streets of downtown Johannesburg to celebrate victory in last … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- S. African president thanks people for voting: JOHANNESBURG, May 12 (Xinhua) — South Africa's ruling party African National Congress's (ANC's) President Cyril Ramaphosa on Sunday thanked … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Naholo rejoins squad for matches in South Africa: The team will base itself in Johannesburg in the first week as it gets ready to take on the Lions. The side will take 27 players to South Africa and it will … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Reach Trust for Solar and Building Management?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? 40% of all the world’s human ancestor fossils have been discovered in and around Johannesburg: Most of the fossils were found in the area which is now known as the Cradle of Humankind. It was declared as an UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1999. The site currently occupies 47,000 hectares and contains a complex of limestone caves.