Johannesburg in the news:
- Beware of conmen posing as prophets, Joburg police warn residents: JOHANNESBURG – Johannesburg residents are being warned to look out for people posing as prophets who are robbing their victims of their … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- A new R880m, five-star hotel has opened in Johannesburg and it's stunning [photos]: Okay, this is what we call luxury! The Houghton Hotel is officially open for business as of this week, and we're confident it will have no trouble in … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- UPDATE 1-South Africa's Long4Life beats sales estimates, suspends dividend: JOHANNESBURG, May 15 (Reuters) – South African investment firm Long4Life on Wednesday suspended its dividend after spending on share … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- SABC radio building evacuated after massive diesel leak, people still trapped: The SABC's Radio Park building in Auckland Park, Johannesburg, was evacuated on Wednesday morning at around 10:45 following a diesel leak. – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Just in: “Diesel leak” at SABC building sparks evacuation: … SABC Radio Park building in Auckland Park Johannesburg have been evacuated, reportedly due to fumes. #sabcnews pic.twitter.com/r8SOxbyxSW. – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Travelling to South Africa?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? Johannesburg’s traffic is brutal: According to figures released earlier in 2018, the city is the 2nd most congested city in South Africa (behind Cape Town). It’s the 44th most congested city globally. Johannesburg residents spent an average of 46 hours in peak traffic in 2017. The city has more than 7500 km of roads.