Johannesburg in the news:
- Eskom's Gain Is South Africa's Pain as Investors Balk at Debt: … are currently insufficient to fund Eskom's support,” said Mike van der Westhuizen, a portfolio manager at Citadel Holdings Ltd. in Johannesburg. – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Woman dies after lift fails: A woman, believed to be in her 40s, died when the elevator she was using in a Johannesburg building apparently failed on Sunday, paramedics said. – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Woman dies after lift fails, falls in Johannesburg building: Three firefighters died when a building in the Johannesburg CBD caught fire in September. FILE PHOTO: Simphiwe Mbokazi/African News Agency … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Woman killed after lift fails in Johannesburg building: Johannesburg – A woman, believed to be in her 40s, died when the elevator she was using in a Johannesburg building apparently failed and fell on … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- African philanthropists do not necessarily seek publicity: JOHANNESBURG – True to the Biblical injunction that when you give alms, your left hand should not know what your right hand is doing, many African … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Whale and Dolphin Watching in Algoa Bay?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? OR Tambo International Airport is the busiest airport in Africa: It’s estimated that more than 28 million people pass through this airport’s terminals every single year. OR Tambo International has also been around for more than 60 years – it was opened in 1952.