Johannesburg in the news:
- HSF strengthens Jo'burg bench: Herbert Smith Freehills has announced that three leading South African lawyers are joining the firm in its Johannesburg office. The hires – two partners … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Protests erupt in Soweto and JHB South, major traffic disruptions reported: Protest action in Soweto and Lenasia, south of Johannesburg, has resulted in major traffic disruptions. Motorists are urged to use alternate routes. – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- South Africa's Zuma due back at corruption inquiry after adjournment: JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) – Former South African president Jacob Zuma was due back at a public inquiry into state corruption on Friday, after his … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Lenasia South residents protest over land grabs: JOHANNESBURG – Lenasia South residents have taken to the streets to protest on Friday morning over land grabs. The residents are calling for an … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Eldorado Park, Zakariyya Park on lockdown as residents protest: JOHANNESBURG – Residents in the south of Johannesburg have shut down several areas including Eldorado Park, Lenasia and Zakariyya Park … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Reach Trust for Solar and Building Management?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? While Johannesburg has a reputation as one of the most dangerous cities in the world, it takes an average of only 60 seconds for police to respond to a crime scene in the central business district (CBD). There is a CCTV system that covers every street corner and scanning vehicle licence plates.