Johannesburg in the news:
- Mbalula sends condolences to family of truck driver killed in petrol bomb attack: JOHANNESBURG – Transport Minister Fikile Mbalula has sent condolences to the family of Bernard Groenewald, the truck driver who died following a … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Eating insects, not cows can help save planet Earth: Johannesburg – Eating insects instead of beef, chicken and pork, designing meat-imitation burgers that “bleed” in laboratories, and farming the world's … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Circumstances around deadly Limpopo bus crash not yet known: JOHANNESBURG – The exact circumstances involving a bus collision which left two people dead and 81 others injured in Limpopo are not yet known. – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Father's Day: Looking for a last-minute gift for dad?: JOHANNESBURG – Looking for a last-minute gift for dad for Father's Day? While a gift is always an option, spending quality time with dad will make … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- WATCH: Albinos still face discrimination, says activist: JOHANNESBURG – Poet and Albinism activist Boitumelo Gaddafi, says people living with the skin condition still face discrimination. Gaddafi says … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Reach Trust for Solar and Building Management?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? OR Tambo International Airport is the busiest airport in Africa: It’s estimated that more than 28 million people pass through this airport’s terminals every single year. OR Tambo International has also been around for more than 60 years – it was opened in 1952.