Johannesburg in the news:
- Muhammad Mawela: Why the Forest High suspect had his identity revealed: Muhammad Mawela, a 19-year-old student at Forest High School in Johannesburg, was granted R5 000 bail by the judge, charged with counts of … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Forest High 'killer pupil' granted bail: South Africa – Johannesburg – 04/05/2019 Forest High School where one of school puplis was stabbed to death Picture: Bhekikhaya Mabaso African … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Woman smashes lover's phone and stabs him during row over airtime: Johannesburg – A 41 year-old woman was expected to appear at the Johannesburg Magistrate's Court on Monday for allegedly stabbing her boyfriend … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- R5,000 bail for Forest High stabbing suspect: JOHANNESBURG – The 19-year-old pupil from Forest High who is facing charges of murder and attempted murder has been granted a R5,000 bail. – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Forest High school stabbing suspect granted bail of R5,000: The pupil who allegedly killed grade 8 pupil Daniel Bakwela and injured two others outside Forest High School in Turffontein, Johannesburg, is set to … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Visiting Port Elizabeth?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? The enormous Carlton Centre, built at a cost of R88 million, contained a fifty-storey office tower, the thirty-storey luxury Carlton Hotel, a five-storey Garlicks department store, three-and-a-half-acre public plaza with a two-story underground shopping centre beneath it and parking garages with space for 2000 cars. The Carlton Hotel (Johannesburg) opened for business on October 1, 1972.