Johannesburg in the news:
- Nersa rewards corruption with 15.63% increase, says Mashaba: Johannesburg – Mayor Herman Mashaba on Tuesday issued a statement in which he claims the National Energy Regulator of South Africa (Nersa) … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Herman Mashaba says 15.63% tariff increase rewards Eskom corruption: Johannesburg mayor Herman Mashaba has slammed the new electricity tariffs proposed by Nersa. – He says they will make it more difficult for poor … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Trevor Manuel, EFF expected back in court over defamation case: JOHANNESBURG – Former Finance Minister Trevor Manuel's defamation case against the Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) will be back in court on … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Platinum Miners Brace for Labor Clash in Early Ramaphosa Test: To contact the reporters on this story: Felix Njini in Johannesburg at email@example.com;Paul Burkhardt in Johannesburg at pburkhardt@bloomberg. – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Eskom: Major municipalities set for 15% hike in electricity tariffs: The greed at Eskom has expanded yet again this week, after the City of Johannesburg confirmed that a 15.63% tariff hike is set to come into force. – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Travelling to South Africa?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? While Johannesburg has a reputation as one of the most dangerous cities in the world, it takes an average of only 60 seconds for police to respond to a crime scene in the central business district (CBD). There is a CCTV system that covers every street corner and scanning vehicle licence plates.