Johannesburg in the news:
- Perot Museum To Host Rare Fossils From South Africa's 'Cradle of Humankind': The UNESCO Heritage site near Johannesburg, Cradle of Humankind, is home to a number of homini fossils. Those ancient bones have helped … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- DJ Tira and Maphorisa in The Lab Johannesburg: Mixmag and BUDX are proud to partner on a groundbreaking new Lab destination touching down this summer: Lab Johannesburg. On Wednesday … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Safety and logistical concerns as Johannesburg's highway closes: Congestion in Johannesburg following the closure of its main highway has left commuters vulnerable to attacks as inner city entry points are choked … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- South Africa's Ramaphosa dealt twin blows in anti-graft fight: By Alexander Winning and Nqobile Dludla. JOHANNESBURG, July 19 (Reuters) – South African President Cyril Ramaphosa suffered two major … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- UPDATE 1-South Africa's rand retreats as Fed pendulum swings back to soft cuts: JOHANNESBURG, July 19 (Reuters) – South Africa's rand weakened on Friday, giving back some of the big gains from the previous session as … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Travelling to South Africa?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? Mponeng Gold Mine is the world’s deepest mine: The mine is located on the outskirts of Johannesburg (near Westonaria). The mining shaft of this mine extends down to 4 kilometres below the surface. A trip to the bottom of the mine takes about an hour.