Johannesburg in the news:
- Profiling five of the top energy companies in South Africa: The country's Public Enterprises minister Pravin Gordhan said on Johannesburg-based Talk Radio 702: ““We have had an extreme financial difficulty … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Africa Express announce new album 'EGOLI': “JOHANNESBURG is an embodiment of what Africa Express means to me,” says Sibot. “Three artists meeting, bonding and writing something so real … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- LIVESTREAM: Alexandra protest inquiry starts: JOHANNESBURG. The South African Human Rights Commission is hearing oral submissions from Alexandra residents involved in recent protests. – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- South Africa election: Cyril Ramaphosa vows to tackle ANC corruption: In a victory speech in Johannesburg, he thanked voters and said they had sent a "clear message". Mr Ramaphosa said that the party's lowest ever … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- South Africa's Netcare H1 core profit rises on day patient growth: JOHANNESBURG, May 13 (Reuters) – South Africa's second-largest private hospital firm Netcare Ltd reported a 1.3 percent increase in half-year … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Travelling to South Africa?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? The Chris Hani-Baragwanath Hospital is the largest acute hospital in the world, with 2 964 beds, is the only public hospital serving the 3.5 million people in Soweto, Johannesburg.