Johannesburg in the news:
- Proteas register first 2019 World Cup win: JOHANNESBURG – South Africa registered their first 2019 Cricket World Cup win on Saturday. Faf Du Plessis's men defeated minnows Afghanistan … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Bulls dash Lions hopes of reaching fourth straight final: Johannesburg (AFP) – Golden Lions, beaten in the last three Super Rugby finals, failed to reach the knockout phase this season after a 48-27 … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Calls for improved policing in Yeoville: JOHANNESBURG – The Yeoville community has outed suspected corrupt police officers, during a community safety engagement in the area. Topics of … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Last-gasp Am try takes Sharks to Super Rugby quarter-finals: Johannesburg (AFP). Lukhanyo Am scored a post-hooter try to snatch a 12-9 Super Rugby final round win for the Coastal Sharks at the Western … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Mosque shootout: Police launch manhunt as dramatic dashcam footage of Newtown mosque …: Gauteng police have launched a manhunt for four suspects wanted for an armed robbery outside a Johannesburg mosque. Police spokesperson … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Visiting Port Elizabeth?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? The Chris Hani-Baragwanath Hospital is the largest acute hospital in the world, with 2 964 beds, is the only public hospital serving the 3.5 million people in Soweto, Johannesburg.