Johannesburg in the news:
- South African court blocks Zambian plan to sell Vedanta copper mine: JOHANNESBURG/LUSAKA (Reuters) – South Africa's High Court on Tuesday has ordered the Zambian government to halt the sale of Vedanta … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- UPDATE 2-South African court blocks Zambian plan to sell Vedanta copper mine: By Tanisha Heiberg and Helen Reid. JOHANNESBURG/LUSAKA, July 23 (Reuters) – South Africa's High Court on Tuesday has ordered the Zambian … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- S. Africa president lauds socio-economic progress despite challenges: JOHANNESBURG, July 23 (Xinhua) — South Africa's President Cyril Ramaphosa on Tuesday said the country has made progress in addressing … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- DA calls for Gauteng govt to act on complaints of Lenasia residents: Johannesburg mayor Herman Mashaba said: “Despite an undertaking from the ANC provincial government that land grabs would not be tolerated, the … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Here's why businesses in South Africa are selling up their properties right now: Survey respondents from the Greater Johannesburg Region perceived the highest levels of owner-occupier property selling due to financial … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Reach Trust for Solar and Building Management?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? OR Tambo International Airport is the busiest airport in Africa: It’s estimated that more than 28 million people pass through this airport’s terminals every single year. OR Tambo International has also been around for more than 60 years – it was opened in 1952.