Johannesburg in the news:
- South Africa's Deputy President, Accused of Corruption, Faces Uncertain Future: JOHANNESBURG — South Africa's deputy president, David Mabuza, who has long been dogged by accusations of corruption, abruptly postponed the … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Man killed after truck knocks down wall in Johannesburg CBD: Netcare911 spokesperson Shawn Herbst said the incident happened about 9.25am on the corner of Kruger and Marshall streets in the Johannesburg … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- PikitUp recieves three-year capital budget of R427 million: JOHANNESBURG – MMC for Finance Funzela Ngobeni delivers his … Johannesburg Water proposed tariff remains at 9.9% increase for the 2019/20 … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Look: Pedestrian killed in wall collapse in Johannesburg: Durban – One pedestrian was killed and another injured when an 8 metre wall collapsed on them at the corner of Kruger Street and Marshall Street in … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Sasol raises cost estimate for US plant by around bn: JOHANNESBURG – Sasol has raised the expected cost of its US ethane cracker project by around $ 1 billion following a review by the project's new … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Travelling to South Africa?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? The busiest airport in Africa: Johannesburg’s OR Tambo International Airport serves an estimated 28 million passengers every year.