Johannesburg in the news:
- Study: SABC newsrooms performed well despite troubles: JOHANNESBURG – A study into the state of South African Broadcasting Corporation (SABC) newsrooms has found that despite the corporate capture … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- 1-54 Contemporary African Art Fair Announces Exhibitor List for London: Among the 15 first-time participants in the London fair are The Hole (of New York), Kalashnikovv Gallery (Johannesburg), and Ubuntu Art Gallery … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Fury as Joburg's Mayor Mashaba snubs Alex residents, again: Incensed residents of Johannesburg's Alexandra township marched to Sandton on Wednesday, 19 June 2019, demanding to see Mayor of … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Alleged gang rapist castrated, killed by mob in South Africa: A frenzied mob delivered fatal vigilante justice to an alleged gang rapist in Johannesburg, South Africa, Saturday. The mob cut off the genitals of the … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Uber thinks its data can solve Nairobi's epic traffic jams: The Movement tool is already available in Nairobi, as well as Cairo, Cape Town, Johannesburg, and Pretoria. It's now followed up with more detailed … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Travelling to South Africa?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? Johannesburg’s traffic is brutal: According to figures released earlier in 2018, the city is the 2nd most congested city in South Africa (behind Cape Town). It’s the 44th most congested city globally. Johannesburg residents spent an average of 46 hours in peak traffic in 2017. The city has more than 7500 km of roads.