Johannesburg in the news:
- Amcu: We spent R3m on legal action against Lonmin over Sibanye takeover: JOHANNESBURG – The Association of Mineworkers and Construction Union (Amcu) says it spent R3 million on its legal action against the Lonmin … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Zachary Valkin's soccer dream: Thirteen-year-old Zachary Valkin of King David Primary School Victory Park has been selected for the Johannesburg primary schools boys' soccer … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Two held by Johannesburg police for suspected stolen property: Two suspects were arrested by Johannesburg Central police for possession of suspected stolen property at the corner of Commissioner and Small … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- A suspect arrested for stolen motor vehicle in Johannesburg: A man believed to be a car thief in Johannesburg was arrested on 11 June at Newtown Junction Mall on the corner of Gwigwi Mrwebi and Henry … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- DA concerned about delays in Moloto Road upgrades: … the Johannesburg/Vereeniging Road – K57 (R82), William Nichol Road K46, Moloto Road K139 and Woodmead/Atteridgeville Road K71 (R55). – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Reach Trust for Solar and Building Management?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? OR Tambo International Airport is the busiest airport in Africa: It’s estimated that more than 28 million people pass through this airport’s terminals every single year. OR Tambo International has also been around for more than 60 years – it was opened in 1952.