Johannesburg in the news:
- Baboon on the loose in Johannesburg: Latest location and safety tips : There's plenty of monkey business going off in Johannesburg on Wednesday afternoon after a baboon appeared on the streets of the city. The animal … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- The best mobile network in Johannesburg: MyBroadband's mobile network drive tests in July 2019 in the City of Johannesburg revealed a close race between Vodacom and MTN for the best … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Beware Northcliff dwellers, that could be a baboon on your stoep: Johannesburg residents have been urged to exercise extra caution after a baboon was spotted in Northcliff, Johannesburg, on Wednesday. – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Mashaba threatens to go to Nersa after Eskom fails to restore power to parts of Soweto: Johannesburg Mayor Herman Mashaba has threatened to go to the National Energy Regulator of South Africa (Nersa) over his plea to power utility … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Johannesburg tops Women Entrepreneur Cities Index: Dell Technologies has released its latest findings for its Women Entrepreneur Cities (WE Cities) Index, and according to the study, Johannesburg's … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Whale and Dolphin Watching in Algoa Bay?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? The Albert Hertzog Tower in Brixton Johannesburg was completed in 1962. It is 237-metre-high (778 ft) high concrete radio and (now) television tower. The first transmission took place on 22 December 1961. Presently 18 FM programs and 7 TV stations are broadcast from there. When Albert Hertzog fell into disfavour with the government, it was called the Brixton Tower. At present it is called the Sentech Tower.