Johannesburg in the news:
- JMPD, Red Ants demolish illegally erected shacks in Lenasia: JOHANNESBURG – The Johannesburg Metro Police have confirmed they had demolished illegal structures in Lenasia south with the help of the Red … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- African youths call for promoting travel, trade in region: JOHANNESBURG, May 23 (Xinhua) — African youths on Thursday asked their governments to ease travel restrictions to promote travel and trade, and … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- 'Krugersdorp killers': Greed, hatred and desire for money behind murder spree – court hears: … remaining "Krugersdorp killers" to go on a murder spree between 2012 and 2016, the Gauteng High Court in Johannesburg heard on Thursday. – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Masondo elected NCOP chairperson: CAPE TOWN – The National Council of Provinces elected former Johannesburg mayor Amos Masondo as its chairperson. Masondo takes over from … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Breakfast in bed world record broken in South Africa: Cappy, a Coca-Cola Company juice brand, gathered 574 volunteers in Johannesburg and had them each sit in bed while eating the … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Visiting Port Elizabeth?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? While Johannesburg has a reputation as one of the most dangerous cities in the world, it takes an average of only 60 seconds for police to respond to a crime scene in the central business district (CBD). There is a CCTV system that covers every street corner and scanning vehicle licence plates.