Johannesburg in the news:
- Johannesburg CBD shop owners condemned for violent attacks on police: The South African Policing Union (Sapu) has condemned the attack on members of the South African Police Service and Johannesburg Metro police. – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- How to navigate Johannesburg's urban jungle: Mural by South African artist Falko One on Betty Street, Maboneng. Most visitors to South Africa will transit through the country's biggest city on their … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- In a safe haven for elephants, ivory poachers are making inroads: JOHANNESBURG — Ivory poaching increased in Botswana during a time when the country was praised for protecting the world's biggest African … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- 'Court failed to recognise Nthai's conduct amounted to corrupt, criminal solicitation of a bribe' – JSA: The Johannesburg Society of Advocates (JSA) has filed an application for leave to appeal against a Limpopo High Court ruling in favour of Seth Nthai … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- African Development Funding Group Announces Partnership With Apollo Currency: JOHANNESBURG, June 13, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — The ADF Group announces its partnership with Apollo Currency. The ADF, with its mandate of … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Visiting Port Elizabeth?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? Johannesburg is the world’s largest city not built on a coastline, or on a lake or river. That’s why Joburg is also called the world’s biggest ‘dry port’. More than half of the cargo that arrives through the ports of Durban and Cape Town arrives at the container terminal at City Deep.