Johannesburg in the news:
- Parties say they're making progress with removing election posters: JOHANNESBURG – More than a week after the national and provincial elections, political parties said their operations to remove posters were well … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Search for Saray Khumalo's teammate on Everest suspended: JOHANNESBURG – The search for one of South African climber Saray Khumalo's teammates, who went missing on Mount Everest, has been … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- MEC Ramokgopa dismisses claims of essential medicine shortages at hospitals: JOHANNESBURG – Gauteng Health MEC Gwen Ramokgopa on Friday dismissed claims that all hospitals in the province didn't have diabetes and … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- SIU to investigate HPCSA misconduct: JOHANNESBURG – The Special Investigative Unit will probe improper conduct by employees of the Health Professions Council of South Africa … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Zamalek hit by goalkeeper crisis before CAF Cup final: Johannesburg (AFP) – Zamalek of Egypt go into the first leg of the CAF Confederation Cup final at Renaissance Berkane of Morocco this Sunday with … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Reach Trust for Solar and Building Management?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? Chris-Hani Baragwanath is the world’s third largest hospital: The hospital (which is located in Soweto) has over 3200 beds and 6760 staff members. Facilities are housed in 429 buildings.