Johannesburg in the news:
- Sharam and Dean Fuel in The Lab Johannesburg: On Wednesday, June 26 the Lab Johannesburg will showcase Grammy award-winning techno producer Sharam and South African legend Dean Fuel … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Born Free, Not Equal? Women's Education in Post-Apartheid South Africa: They are the living embodiment of joy. In Soweto, a township in Johannesburg, South Africa, a group of animated young girls warmly receives visitors. – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Survivors implicate alleged gang leaders, cop in fatal Westbury shooting: This emerged during a bail application in the murder trial of Leroy "Finch" Brown and co-accused Christopher "Pitso" Charles in the Johannesburg … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Johannesburg water warns of water shutdown: Johannesburg water recently released a media statement on Tuesday June 18 alerting city dwellers of a 54-hour water shutdown which will see an … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- City of Joburg allays fears of complete water shutdown: The City of Johannesburg has assured residents that there would be no unusual water supply disruptions during the Rand Water-planned … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Travelling to South Africa?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? The Chris Hani-Baragwanath Hospital is the largest acute hospital in the world, with 2 964 beds, is the only public hospital serving the 3.5 million people in Soweto, Johannesburg.