Johannesburg in the news:
- University of Johannesburg breaks ground on nanofab research facility: The University of Johannesburg's Faculty of Engineering and the Built Environment (FEBE) is looking forward to the new Atomic Layer Deposition … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- City of Johannesburg promises taps will not run dry: Johannesburg Water spokesperson Isaac Dhludhlu has assured concerned residence that planned maintenance to a Rand Water pipeline will not … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- City of Johannesburg: 'Calm down about the 54-hour water shutdown!': The city of Johannesburg (CoJ) will implement contingency plans to minimise the impact of maintenance on some of the city's main water lines from … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Joburg Water: No disruptions expected ahead of Rand Water's maintenance project: JOHANNESBURG – Joburg Water said on Thursday it didn't anticipate any disruptions ahead of Rand Water's 54-hour maintenance project. – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Contingency plans in place to minimise impact of 54-hour water cuts in Joburg: Johannesburg – The City of Joburg on Thursday said that it would implement contingency measures to safeguard services when Rand Water cuts off … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Visiting Port Elizabeth?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? The Rand Afrikaans University was founded in 1966. Its first campus was on the erstwhile premises of South African Breweries in Braamfontein, Johannesburg. Later it moved to its new campus in Auckland Park. The University of Johannesburg came into existence on 1 January 2005 as the result of a merger between the Rand Afrikaans University (RAU), the Technikon Witwatersrand (TWR) and the Soweto and East Rand campuses of Vista University.