Johannesburg in the news:
- South Africa Anti-Graft Advocate Warns on Her Removal: … warned parliament against her early removal and threatened to go to court to defend her position, Johannesburg-based Sunday Times reported. – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Director Angus Gibson: My Audience is 'Young, Black South Africans': DURBAN–Sophiatown, 1958. On the outskirts of Johannesburg, as the apartheid police prepare to demolish the community at the heart of black South … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Police probing whether Marc Batchelor was killed in revenge cocaine hit – report: Batchelor died after he was shot several times in his car outside his home in Olivedale, northern Johannesburg. He was travelling with his gardener … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Rassie: A few guys put their hands up for World Cup selection: JOHANNESBURG – SA Rugby's Director of Rugby, Rassie Erasmus, lauded several players for superb individual performances in the Springboks' … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Tupou robbed twice, according to Cheika: Prop Taniela Tupou had his phone snatched in Johannesburg but Wallabies coach Michael Cheika believed a second robbery happened at Ellis Park … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Travelling to South Africa?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? The Johannesburg Zoo based in Parktown, is over 100 years old, and houses the only two polar bears in Africa – Geebee (who came from Canada) and Wang (who came from Japan).