Johannesburg in the news:
- Undercarriage stowaway Pardeep Saini who made it here, and was told to leave: Yesterday, however, Kenyan police said they were considering whether the stowaway could have boarded the aircraft in Johannesburg, South Africa, … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Red Ants granted conditional permission to trade while suspended: … regarding the alleged misconduct of the Red Ants during recent evictions in Alexandra and the Ramaphosa informal settlement in Johannesburg. – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Two suspects found in possession of illegal animal skins: Two people were arrested in Faraday near the Johannesburg CBD on Friday after they were found in possession of various illegal animal skins, … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- SERI: Residents in informal settlements often fend for themselves: JOHANNESBURG – New research by the Socio-Economic Rights Institute of South Africa (SERI) has shown that residents in informal settlements often … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Study finds 65% of abandoned infants are newborns: Johannesburg – While statistics reveal the rate of baby abandonment in South Africa is harrowing, what is more alarming is that the full extent of the … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Travelling to South Africa?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? The Johannesburg Zoo is more than 100 years old: The zoo was founded in 1904 and covers 55 hectares of land. The zoo used to house the only two polar bears in Africa.