Johannesburg in the news:
- Youth-owned township businesses complain of market access barriers: Johannesburg – While President Cyril Ramaphosa was outlining his plans to tackle youth entrepreneurship in the country during the State of the … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Hitting the ground running, Patricia De Lille to cut costs in her department: JOHANNESBURG – Public Works Minister Patricia De Lille looks set to implement some cost-cutting measures in her department. The City Press … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Nat Nakasa Award for courageous journalism goes to Qaanitah Hunter: JOHANNESBURG – Political journalist at the Sunday Times Qaanitah Hunter, walked away with the Nat Nakasa Award for Courageous Journalism … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Zondo slam police for not following up on Babadi Tlatsana's intimidation case: JOHANNESBURG – Deputy Chief Justice Raymond Zondo expressed concern that there's been no progress in the case that North West … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Yoga in Soweto brings together diverse blend of people: Johannesburg – Health fanatics and novices gathered at the University of Johannesburg, Soweto campus on Saturday, in honour of the International … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Travelling to South Africa?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? It’s the home of Africa’s fastest and tallest rollercoaster: This title is held by Gold Reef City’s Tower of Terror. This vertical-drop coaster has a 47-metre drop and generates a G-force of over 6 Gs.